top of page


Do you know someone who needs our services?

If so, we can help you secure temporary, fully-furnished housing until your home can be repaired.​​

We will work with your homeowner's insurance company so that you can have a new place to live while your home is being rebuilt or repaired at no cost to you! Fill out our form below and we will be in contact soon to find out how we can help you during this difficult time.

Refer a Co-Worker or Colleague

Thanks for submitting!

When submitting a referral, please make sure all fields are filled out and the following information is accurate. The referral cannot be from the same household they must be in a different household. For example you can submit your aunt, uncle, cousin, niece, grandparent daughter or son if they are not living with you. Once we have communicated with your referral person to confirm who they are and we have received approval for their temporary housing is when you will be compensated for your contribution of helping your loved one and us. Your contribution can be up to $200 depending on the outcome.We will not ask for your personal information until payment is due. We typical pay using an online service. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us by email or phone. 

bottom of page